What is Application Packaging (or) Re-Packaging (or) MSI ?
Application packaging (or re-packaging) is the process of creating and automating the deployment of software across multiple computers with a predefined default set of properties and behaviors. Application packaging can help enterprises manage growing volumes of software for desktop and server systems efficiently. By streamlining software configuration and deployment, application packaging can help reduce application support and management costs.
An application packager’s role is typically within the IT infrastructure support and management team of an organization.
Application Packaging Technologies are the best institute for Application Packaging Training in Hyderabad. We are Providing Application Packaging And Application Virtualization (APP-V) And INSTALLSHIELD ADMINSTUDIO And WISE PACKAGE STUDIO AND SCCM – 2012 Course in Hyderabad. We are Providing Application Packaging Online Training and Class room Trainings. We are Providing Advanced Concepts and Live Projects.
Application Packaging Class Room Training in chennai
We offer Application Packaging And Application Virtualization And INSTALLSHIELD ADMINSTUDIO And WISE PACKAGE STUDIO AND SCCM – 2012 Class Room Training in Hyderabad.
FOR CLASS ROOM TRAINING : Any One is Intrested to Learn the Microsoft Application Packaging And INSTALLSHIELD ADMINSTUDIO And WISE PACKAGE STUDIO AND SCCM – 2012 Class room Training, Please Come’s to our Institute, Take all the Details.
Application Packaging Online Training in india
We offer Application Packaging And Application Virtualization And INSTALLSHIELD ADMINSTUDIO And WISE PACKAGE STUDIO AND SCCM – 2012 Online Training in india.
For Online Training : Any One is Intrested to Learn the Microsoft Application Packaging And INSTALLSHIELD ADMINSTUDIO And WISE PACKAGE STUDIO AND SCCM – 2012 Online Training You Should need :
1. Any PC / Laptop.
2. Sound card with headphone and microphone attached.
3. Connected to Internet (at least 64 Kbps).
If you want to Attend Online Training Mail Your Details, Like:
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Now Call Us !
Our Trainings !
Application Packaging Course Training medavakkam chennai india .
Application Packaging Jobs (or) Packaging Application Training
Application Packaging is the Excellent and Evergreen Technology in IT. Every One Easily getting Job on Application Packaging. No Compitation in this Technology. Salary also get very high package. Carrier also Excellence in this Technology, Un-Limited job Openings in all Software MNC’s and CMML5Companys.
Application Packaging is very very Easy Technology. There is no Coding Part, We Use 5% VB Script, Remaining 95 % is Wizard and Sequencing Method Only. For Learning Application Packaging Course Any Degree, P.G, B.Tech Candidated are Eligible.
Application Packaging Tools (or) Application Packaging Softwares
Application Packaging Tools:
1. App-V (Application Virtualization).
A. SG Sequencer.
B. SG Server.
C. SG Client.
2. InstallShield Admin Studio.
3. Wise Package Studio.
5. File Mon.
6. Reg Mon.
7. Process Monitor, Like………………
Knowledge on Windows Operiting System And Knowledge on VB Script ( Basic Knowledge on VB Script ) Pre-Requisites for Learning the Microsoft Application Packaging Course Training.
No: 5/119 Second Floor,
Pillayar Kovil Street
Landmark: Perumal Kovil Arch.
Opposite to Venkateswara Mahal.
Phone: (+91) 8489848461